The Coalitionist welcomes the insights and experiences of other communicators involved in the business of creating, engaging and motivating networks and coalitions of people and groups.
If you’d like to share your expertise out of the goodness of your heart, the desire for another publication credit, or to win the admiration and envy of your colleagues, then send your contribution to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here’s a brief set of guidelines to help you make the most of this opportunity:
- Place your contribution in the context of creating networks and coalitions that help advance personal, professional or organizational goals.
- Offer specific, actionable counsel, strategies or tactics.
- Keep it short and focused – ideally less than 250 words. Longer pieces will be used, however, based on the author, subject matter and entertainment value.
- Have a point of view, and don’t be afraid to be entertaining, irreverent or cranky.
- Use AP style.
- Include a one- or two-sentence description of your bona fides for inclusion in your guest blog to help inform readers who may not know you personally.
That’s all it takes. We’re all looking forward to learning from what you have to say.